Business Sales & Business Service Calls
Home » Business Sales & Business Service Calls
While the Mac Store retail locations excel at providing individual customers with a great shopping experience, we realize that our business customers have different needs. Accordingly, we have select personnel in the stores who are tasked with working with our corporate clients. We can work with you to solve your technology needs, and we can also work with you on financing those needs, whether it be through leasing or net terms.
Leveraging over 30 years of industry experience, we can offer a wide range of services to our business customers. In addition to on-site services and technical support for a myriad of technologies, the Mac Stores either stocks or can obtain far more products than you see in our stores. Whether it's high volume laser printers, networking switches, security equipment or so much more, we're happy to sit down with you and coordinate the best possible deal on anything you might need.
One example of this is our huge inventory of pre-owned Macs, and even iPods, iPhones and iPads. Used Macs and other devices can offer an easy way to replace something broken so the generation of the computer remains the same within a group. Or maybe you need a large deployment and budgets are a concern, or we can even help with short or long-term rentals. No one can handle these needs more thoroughly and economically than The Mac Store.
Lastly, our Business Service Calls department can go on-site to your company to address any technology issue you may have. Our highly trained personnel can visit as a one-time fix, or you can schedule regular calls, all without any contracted commitment. Once at your location, we can analyze how technology can be used to enhance your bottom line, without promoting the idea that technology is your business, or even the most important aspect. We do know that the technical demands and knowledge to run effective IT are changing faster than ever before. We understand technology. But more importantly, we understand that technology is only a tool to help your business run more efficiently. We believe technology should be an unobtrusive system running behind the scenes.
Overview of History, Resources, Knowledge Base & Skill Set
- We have nearly two dozen certified Apple Technicians on staff
- CSNW repairs thousands of computers a month, both in and out of warranty
- We have been servicing Apple computers since 1981
- We service everything from iPods to XServes
- Certifications include: RHCE, CCNA, ACSA, ACTC
- Software languages known include: PHP, Perl, Universe BASIC, SQL, Java, C, C++, Objective C, VB6, Bash, HTML, CSS
- Operating System Knowledge includes: Mac OS X, Linux (RHEL, CentOS), Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2 Server, Cisco IOS, Juniper Junos
- Special Skills Include: Active Directory, Open Directory, BGP/OSPF/EIGRP/RIP, MySQL, Juniper Device Management, Cisco Device Management, Various SAN Gear, SIP, Multi-Site Distributed Infrastructure Management, Facilities and Infrastructure Management (Cooling), Support Systems, Technology/Business Management, Business Application and Database Design and Architecture, MySQL Management/Optimization(and Application DB optimization), iOS Programming